BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 5, 2010

I Think I Like Him~

When I First Came to Cambridge,
And I saw you but i didn't feel any interest,
cuz I know who you are,
I've heard everything about you.

Day by Day I saw you passed by but i didn't look at you,
cuz I've just noticed you passed by when a friend said "HI",
Hope I could Say "Hi" to you,
but I rather not cuz I don't want to show any interest on you.

I know that you still Love Her,
I know that you still Miss Her,
I know that tou want Her Back,
So I support you with that.

Just Hope Someday we can hang out as a friend,
well i think that will never happend,
cuz I have no Idea how to talk to you,
HELP!!

How Can I Talk To To Him??
I'm Not Asking ToO Much,
I Just want to be "FRIEND"

Grrrr~!
LOVE STORY SUCKS!

Still Have No Idea How & Why I Like Him.

Yaa~its Jesse.

Oo~God, Why Jesse.